Altitude Catapults Into the News
Read up on what’s going on around the parks and the new heights our brand is reaching across the world!
We love being a part of the joy and laughter that active family fun brings to the communities our franchise owners serve. That’s why, to commemorate World Jump Day here at Altitude, we hosted a jumping jubilee at several of our parks in the U.S. The holiday began as a...
As Altitude closes out Q2 and heads into the upcoming quarter with continued momentum as one of the largest family entertainment brands, we’d like to reflect on the accomplishments and strides we’ve been able to achieve for our franchise system in the past six months....
Multi-unit franchise ownership has trended upward in the last decade, demonstrating that the benefits of owning multiple locations are abundant. Many of Altitude’s most successful franchisees are looking to grow their portfolio with additional park locations...
Franchise concepts should all work to incorporate a strong sense of uplifting culture and values to their system. Altitude’s Jump Life℠ mission is what drives us to reach new heights in the communities we serve, bringing residents the most fulfilling experience...
As the franchise industry landscape has continued to evolve over the past two years, the Altitude Trampoline Park team has worked tirelessly to adapt our system to meet the changing needs of our franchisees and their guests. New additions to our system, such as our...
Read more about our partnership with AHA by clicking here.
- Altitude Trampoline Park plans Central Florida expansion, more jobs
- Altitude Trampoline Park® Welcomes New Corporate Team Members
- Altitude Trampoline Park Opening Soon in Greensboro
- Executive Ladder
- Altitude Trampoline Park coming to Indian Mound Mall
- Trampoline park to open in vacant big-box space in Lowell
- Trampoline park to open soon at Steeplegate Mall
- Indoor Trampoline Park Opening In West Town This Fall
- Altitude Trampoline Park opens on Garners Ferry Road
- Altitude Trampoline Park, with 37,000 square feet of jumping, lands in Kissimmee
- Trampoline park to re-open under new brand