Altitude Catapults Into the News
Read up on what’s going on around the parks and the new heights our brand is reaching across the world!
Franchise concepts should all work to incorporate a strong sense of uplifting culture and values to their system. Altitude’s Jump Life℠ mission is what drives us to reach new heights in the communities we serve, bringing residents the most fulfilling experience...
As the franchise industry landscape has continued to evolve over the past two years, the Altitude Trampoline Park team has worked tirelessly to adapt our system to meet the changing needs of our franchisees and their guests. New additions to our system, such as our...
Read more about our partnership with AHA by clicking here.
We are proud to be partnering with the American Heart Association to Jump In and Give Back through the Life is Why campaign, and fight against heart disease and strokes. Through donations and our continued mission of empowering others to live the JumpLife!℠, Altitude...
The fast-growing trampoline park franchise reduces franchise fees by 50% to qualified veterans ATLANTA, GA, - What better way to pay tribute to the men and women that served our country than by making their path into small business ownership more affordable ? In this...
Endless Jumps Membership Program Catapults Fast-Growing Active Entertainment Franchise to New Heights ATLANTA, GA, November 02, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ -- While some traditional indoor entertainment venues have struggled during the pandemic, one brand is seeing a...
- Altitude Trampoline Park plans Central Florida expansion, more jobs
- Altitude Trampoline Park® Welcomes New Corporate Team Members
- Altitude Trampoline Park Opening Soon in Greensboro
- Executive Ladder
- Altitude Trampoline Park coming to Indian Mound Mall
- Trampoline park to open in vacant big-box space in Lowell
- Trampoline park to open soon at Steeplegate Mall
- Indoor Trampoline Park Opening In West Town This Fall
- Altitude Trampoline Park opens on Garners Ferry Road
- Altitude Trampoline Park, with 37,000 square feet of jumping, lands in Kissimmee
- Trampoline park to re-open under new brand